BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 26 November 2010

Black Friday



Push,Pull,Drag,your body through the horrid crowds of discount shoppers.
I had heard it all and now about to experience my first BLACK FRIDAY shopping expedition. The parking lots seem calm, lots of cars, but no bodies scurrying around, no lineups on sidewalks, or cashiers mobbed by customers. Black Friday was a let down, not the show I had been warned it could have been. I walked in grabbed most of what I wanted and returned home with my friend. Only a slightly bit less cash in my purse than when I left.

So where were the shoppers? Probably in bed after getting up at 3 a.m. to make the purchases that they had oodled over in the ads. Not wanting to miss the favorite toy that little Sally wanted or the bit of bling for a loved one...........

I have decided I just live too boring a life!

0 comments: