BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 5 June 2009

Should I or shouldn't I .. Do I or don't I


If you find yourself in this query it is probably better to not touch!! Then again I am not one to put down a challenge. One of my Vertical Blind set was looking a tad tinged, maybe i should have got a second opinion~ I defrocked the window, bleached the water and threw them into the machine on a light cycle. They came out looking Marvey and Pristine......... I steam ironed them and mounted them onto their holders. Ben was very impressed how nice they washed up. Then it happened I looked down, way down and what do I see...................

YOU GOT IT THEY SHRANK~~1 1/2 inches, BUT ARE THEY CLEAN!

Hmm maybe this is an indicator to buy new ones? They are only 27 years old and I was amazed that they did not ROT and FALL APART in the wash. Double Hmmm maybe if they fall apart in the next wash I get new ones.....................SHHHHHHHHHH don't tell hubby dearest

0 comments: