BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 5 August 2019

Teddy turns five!

His mom made him a fantastic cake it is called the naked cake and was enjoyed by all!


The party theme was PJ Masks which I had never heard of until they had me make a dozen felt masks all the three PJ Masks characters. Turned out very well  one problem I did not have a final pic of them, ! I copied one from the web so you have an idea! The masks resemble the fellows on the cake. Now I just have to wait for a certain daughter to post some post party pics! Luckily for me there was a free pdf pattern, I made a prototype and had Ted try it on , then once I figured out the elastic sizing it was a breeze!


And here is the naked cake it was a feat to cut but our friend Trina did a wonderful job she and I made up the assembly line. Jen did a great job on the cake and can you imagine all the hours of baking to accomplish these layers. Trina cut slim pieces and I scooped some coloured jello on the side.  A tasty treat for all!



0 comments: