BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 19 April 2015

Hard to believe I am not sewing isn't it!!

I am thrift shop snooping, and bargain hunting, So far this is what I found on the kiddy supplies.I have kept my eye on a used site and pounced when I saw something of interest of course I have lost some not being on my game and getting online at the right time to see these. But what I have found has been great and once scoured looked like a million $. Who would have known that Ben could take apart every piece of the stroller and throw it into the washer, These things look better than when I bought them. I am not sure what the best deal was but I am thinking my $10 bed, complete with mattress. I had a double bed sheet turned it side ways and cut it in half and added elastic on the other two corners.

0 comments: