BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 9 January 2013

There is never enough time!!

SO the past couple of weeks I am no where to be seen Hubby pulled a fast one and wanted attention Writhing in pain on the RV floor we needed medical attention
Off to the neighbor I did run and got a drive to the ER.Too full we turned tail to the local clinic who advised us to go to the Villages hospital

http://cfhalliance.org/AboutUs_Villages.htm

Ben was in hospital for a week and well taken care of while I kept the lines open between family and insurance company and the hospital staff. Full time job. Oh did I mention my daughter was here with her hubby for the week? We provided unlimited entertainment..

Now home the old fellar is quiet and maybe behaving in some books. We will have to see what next week brings!

0 comments: