BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 1 July 2012

Just a wondering around

When I noticed some bee activity around my garden, low and behold my raspberries were making an appearance, that is if there are any left. I scooped up and devoured a handful. It is my routine to mow the lawn and nip at the ripen fruit.. As I was munching I noticed my grape vine has taken off, I hope that they are concord!! I had a little crop last year but with the sprinkles of rain and the heat I better start looking into how to make wine!! Moving on I smelled an unfamiliar smell and what did I see?? My lavender has taken off and 3 of the 5 plants I bought at the end of the season last year survived the winter with not much snow protection. I unburied them from my over grown tiger lily fence outlining the property. Hmm wonder what other surprises I will find!

0 comments: