BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 21 June 2012

Oh in the life of Jane............some things just keep hanging on

It is hot here and lots of advisories so we are staying in, Just popped out to do garbage and melted. Good day to sort out the back room and then where things are going, I got my quilting setup together again, then WE got that whicked 300 pound wardrobe in place without any hassle. Except we found that it is the same height as the ceiling fan. OOPS. It is ok we just kissed it. I decided to change around some furniture and then to put my bookshelf on the same wall at the heat regulator- well of course the unit is too wide and I can't reach the unit BUT Ben is going to do a cut out so I can have my wallunit where I want and be able to turn on the heat, Obviously that will not be today!! Ben has given up his computer table and it matches everything in that room and I will use it as a sewing and cutting table, Yippee I have unloaded close to 50 pounds of the daughters treasures and going to be sending it out her way , Makes a tiny dent in that room. Oh SURPRISE Jennifer this is for you.... SO with a little tweeking and much puttering my room should be restocked by this afternoon and until then you will be in suspense!

0 comments: