BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 30 December 2011

Welcome to the world of Winterpeg restorations

I think I have worn out the babes after only 2 days of construction
Good thing home depot is close by.
We started off with the deconstruction of the " secret " room and soon to be train room. The tear down went surprisingly fast. Infact the whole construction has been going well, a few tight corners but those were resolved. Kevin worked on the electrical installing 6 potlights , switches and receptacles. Jen and I insulated the walls with the pink styrofoam, taped each one with tuck tape to seal around each piece. Last night half of the gyprock was up and we are on a break day. Tomorrow the walls should be done and plastered and the grid for the suspended ceiling up,. We are aiming to have the room ready to paint by Sunday and that is where I come in, I will scoot the kids off and painting I will do.............

0 comments: