BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 20 May 2011

Sweet Treats for Sweet Dreams



I am on a mission , one of many!!
My daughter wants a candy buffet at her wedding reception. A new concept foreign to most of us. SO what is a candy buffet you are asking yourself. You may google it if you dare. However, you will find it is an assortment of sweets from Mints to Skittles and well wrapped Caramels, and Social Tea bisquits for those who are already far too sweet!!

And of course what are you going to put them in? Well this is the trick a full array of color candy incarcerated in crystal bowls, tall and wide, fat and skinny. The hunt is on I have now a collection of 5. My most important question is how large is this going to be? Of course Ben doesn't care he will be supplying all the candy of course those that he likes so he can bring them home.........

My thought was that I would auction off or give the left over as door prizes,containers included!

Here are a few inspirational pictures for me to work from
http://www.projectwedding.com/photo/browse?tag=candy+buffet

Last but not least my question to you is>>>>>>
When you don't want to give kids sugar before they go to bed at night.............
Does the sugar have the same effect on the folks from the golden era????
Then again maybe we don't care because we don't have to go home with them!

0 comments: