BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 22 October 2010

One way trip to hell


How could the day go soo wrong

Ben had a procedure and we traveled over and hour to get there
three hours later we are on the driveway and he says he forgot his coat. SO back I go to retrieve the clothing. Ben also had a return for me to take back to the store, No problem' SO off I go, return done. Then to the bank, EGADS they mixed up the accounts, straightened out. Let's try another- off to the pharmacy with a prescription who the heck is Lizzy Brown it is not Ben Low- the Dr put the name of the GP instead of the patient on the prescription. SO the pharmacy will reserect that.. then to get the renewal of the other meds the pharmacy wanted the RX number- they don't do names!! Plus they are asking you what he should be getting and you can see the listing easily on their screen. HMM DO I have to train everyone........ After all of this the real question is should I get my hair cut,?? Well after a day like yesterday the news is I am NOT bald!

0 comments: